Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizzness Smoothing Leave In Cream

Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizzness Smoothing Leave In Cream Reviews

Ranked #2074 out of 2314 in Hair Care

June 11, 2015

This stuff didnt really work that well it left my hair sticky and didnt do what it needed to

August 03, 2009

i was not impressed by this product, it did nothing different to my hair when left to dry naturally (frizzy mess) and same result as adding nothing to my hair when blow dried.

March 31, 2009

I love love, love, loooove this product! It is always on sale and coupons are easy to come by so you won't go broke. It leaves my hair frizz free and tame. The smell is phenomenal! I feel I get real good results when I thin it down with water or Infusium leave in conditioner. Basically this is a good buy and good product.

August 09, 2008

this product smoothes my hair and will leave it frizz free as it says however i was not too impresed with this product because I enjoy alittle more bang for my buck. I rather buy a frizz product that also adds shine to my hair which this does not unfortunately. but if you are one of the lucky ones to have naturally shiney hair then i highly recommend this product because it does do a nice job with controling frizz

September 17, 2007

Once again, Herbal Essences has found a way to bring me back to their product line. None Of Your Frizzness smoothing leave-in creme does a nice job in smoothing out my hair and giving it a nice overall uniform look. It is not a miracle worker when it rains or anything, but it does just enough smoothing for me on an average day. It smells really great too- mandarin!