Herbal Essences Set Me Up Extra Hold Mousse
Good

Herbal Essences Set Me Up Extra Hold Mousse Reviews

Ranked #800 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 20, 2015

I have been using this everyday for about 15 years on my hair. They have changed the bottle a few times but the product has always stayed the same- amazing! I have curly hair and if I don't put anything in my hair it goes very frizzy. I scrunch a lot of this mousse in my hair after I towel dry it and comb it out, and then I have beautiful non frizzy curls. I highly recommend this mousse to any curly hair people who want nice gorgeous curls. You just gotta make sure you cover all your hair and be generous with the amount you put in! Also I can get this mousse for under $3 when it is on sale so I buy it in bulk when it is on sale usually- and it is a very reasonable price.

April 23, 2015

I don't usually use mousse, but got this just to try it out. I have noticed that it really does add volume to my hair - which is very thin and fine. It also is great for holding things in place, and helps with killer ponytails.
Plus, I got it with a coupon for $1 so you can't beat that.

September 11, 2014

Herbal Essences is my "go to" for hair care!!
I have the mouse, hairspray, leave in conditioner, shampoo & conditioner, (etc..)
I even buy the Herbal Essenses hair dye when needed!!!
There are a few brands of hair care I do enjoy using but when it comes down to my usual, it's Herbal Essenses!!!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products