herbal essences shampoo the sleeker the butter for smooth
Good

herbal essences shampoo the sleeker the butter for smooth Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 575 in Conditioner

January 19, 2017

i love the aroma of this shampoo ...its light and cleans hair to a shine!! it suds up great and my hais is soft and easy to manage after use . team up with the conditioner!!!

January 19, 2017

This product left my hair feeling soooo smooth and looking so shiny and it was a breeze to straighten by hair after using the shampoo and conditioner.

August 18, 2016

I haven't used Herbal Essence in SO many years, but then I saw that the store I was in had this shampoo and conditioner on sale, so I decided to grab some. I went home and used it right away and almost instantly I felt a difference in my hair. It was softer, smoother looking and shinier. I don't think I've had this kind of results from a shampoo and conditioner this quickly. It also smells really good! I will probably buy this shampoo and conditioner again, even at regular price.

February 12, 2016

This is my new favorite shampoo and it smells so good leaves your hair so smooth and no tangles i love this product and you only need to use a little bit. I also you the conditioner to match they both work great for me.