Herbal Essences Tea-Lightfully Clean Shampoo

Herbal Essences Tea-Lightfully Clean Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 996 in Shampoo

January 04, 2017

Just recently found and started to use this as well as the conditioner. Fell in love instantly. It soothes my eczema on my scalp and leaves my hair feeling so clean!

December 19, 2016

A nice clean scent that is not overpowering as tea tree oil can be. It leaves the hair clean just like it says it will with no frills. It's very inexpensive and I plan to continue using this whenever I just need to give my hair a good wash.

October 03, 2016

All of the herbal essences shampoos are good but this one leaves your hair extra clean and fresh. They are a little expensive for what they are but I wait for sales and use coupons. Do not leave any greasy residue in hair at all. I have been using them for many years now.

April 07, 2016

Sometimes your hair need a good rinse from all the products you use in it, so I thought I would try something different besides my usual clarifying shampoo.
    I actually was impressed . It has a nice scent , does what it says it will do,and is 1/2 the price of my usual brand!

January 05, 2016

Nothing leaves my hair so clean. No greasy residue. No heaviness.

May 01, 2015

I wanted a shampoo that refreshed my scalp, leaving it feeling clean. This does just that. I love it!