Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel Reviews

Ranked #1298 out of 2161 in Hair Care

My curl scrunching gel will give you a scrumptious scrunch. I'll keep frizz from making a big fuzz and lock in your waves and spirals smoothly with my weightless formula fused with french lavender & jade extracts. I make all those humid days feel like a spring breeze.

May 30, 2016

I have extremely curly hair and if I don't use this my hair goes all frizzy and looks horrible.. It works well and keeps my curls looking great all day. For anyone that has extremely curly hair this is great and I have tried many different ones.

May 02, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce gel je l'utilise depuis longtemps ! Jai essayer d'autre marque mais je retourne toujours à celui là. Il ne laisse pas un effet " cheveux mouillés sec et dure " comme certain gel. Sent bon et très abordable .

April 04, 2016

It work very well! It old the curls all day. You do need to put only a little bit of this, it works a long way. The only down side is the smell. It is awfull. It is very strong and it smells kinda like some alcool.

January 20, 2016

Enhances my already curly hair extremely well and holds the curl! Easy to wash out and can be found at most drug stores or big chain stores

February 24, 2014

This product was recommended by my hairdresser believe it or not. I bought it and loved it I have very heavy curly hair and it defines all my curls leaves it soft without the heaviness. It was a great gel so glad I found it! I usually only buy products through the salon but this is one of my favorite gels and will keep buying it so glad my hairdresser recommend it. Even she heard through customers how good it was which says a lot.

February 25, 2012

it is very difficult for me to find products that work well with my hair and give me the outcome i desire. this has got to be the best hair gel i've ever used, and believe me, i've used a lot. it's light and smells nice, doesn't take much to get the job done. i work it through my hair while it's damn and scrunch a little, then follow up by diffusing it with a blowdryer. i get big, defined and voluminous curls with barely any effort. on my fourth bottle and will continue to repurchase.

January 04, 2012

LOVE this product. I have very wavy hair, not quite curly. After a shower I simply add and scrunch for low frizz, moveable, naturally looking curls.

December 01, 2010

This gel is great for keeping you scrunched hair in place. It has extra hold so it holds great. This product is low priced and I would recommend it to anyone who scrunches their hair.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation