Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Shampoo

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #618 out of 935 in Shampoo

Are you happy go loopy? Happiness goes around. My curls and waves shampoo is essential to a curl's life with a cleaning that's totally springy. My formula fused with french lavender & jade extracts makes curls and waves smooth, lush and defined. For manageability crucial to curls, turn to my conditioner.

August 18, 2014

I use both the shampoo and the conditioner. They work great! It really helps tame and define my thick curly hair. Plus it smells amazing which is an added bonus!!

August 05, 2014

I love this shampoo. I use it daily. It works great.

January 28, 2012

Overall it's a good product

If you have sensitive scalp this is not for you, I find I can only use this a few times a month as Herbal Essences products cause buildup and flakes for me. It smells great and gives my thick hair some nice "beachy" style curls.
It doesn't cause my hair to become oily either which is nice too.

September 20, 2011

I absolutely love this Shampoo and conditioner. I have very long curl hair down to my tail bone and have tried everything you could imagine to tame it down, make it easy to brush, detangle, etc. This Shampoo and the conditioner dose it all. I love it and have always gone back to it. It detangles my hair and it makes it so soft and managable. The whole Totally Twisted line is worth every penny in my opinion.

April 03, 2011

I tried this shampoo a little while ago because i wanted to start wearing my hair in its natural curls instead of blow drying it straight all the time. It made my hair squeaky clean and did enhance, define my curls & waves a bit. And I would have kept using it, except after a while i started to get a product build up on my scalp that left it irritated and super itchy all the time. never have had that happen before) And I am VERY thorough when i rinse shampoos etc in the shower. So all in all I would recommend this shampoo unless you have really sensitive skin when it comes to products.

December 31, 2009

This is the first shampoo that has helped bring out my curls and keep frizz at bay.