Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #578 out of 1039 in Shampoo

With a fusion of wild violet & pomegranate. Any way you work it, it's still hot. Why We Love it: Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness. Strive for imperfection! Go ahead, let your locks loose with this detangling conditioner. You're so close to imperfection, all that's left is to style. Made in USA of US and/or imported ingredients.

February 28, 2017

Smells nice and does leave curls softer. No sticky residue left over. Only downside, for my body, it leaves the scalp dry regardless of how little was used on the scalp part.

August 12, 2016

My go to Herbal Essences shampoo. The smell is great. It makes my hair feel great. What's not to love?
    It makes my hair super soft and light weight but also hydrated too.

May 18, 2016

Leaves hair very soft and smelling amazing. Love the scent of this collection of Herbal Essences Products. I don't find the shampoo and conditioner really helps my curl but it doesn't weight my hair down so its good prep for using with the Tousle me Softly Mousse.

May 18, 2016

I purchase this shampoo and conditionner at first for the smell and the lower price. I can tell that i just LOVE it! My air never been soo wavy and shines. Pretty awesome!

March 05, 2016

I have been purchasing this shampoo for just over a year now, I love the scent and it seems to work pretty well with my hair. I still get a little frizz but I combat that with another product so all is well.

January 25, 2016

Still my favorite - I keep gong back to it! Nothing else leaves my hair this soft and wavy, and you can't beat the scent or the price!

January 13, 2016

I buy Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner a lot of the time when I'm trying to save a little bit of cash , but don't let the price fool you! It does seem as if something so cheap couldn't be that good for your hair right ? Must leave your hair with nots and dryness still ? Nope! This stuff is actually really cheap and really effective ! It leaves my hair so "friggen" soft lol.

All of the Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner's smell good aswell. I recommend this product.

January 13, 2016

Love the way it makes my hair look, smell and feel. I've converted many people to using herbal essences TMS. Love it. It's all I use!

September 13, 2014

I have very fine hair, and this leaves my hair soft, shiny and with just enough body. I love the fragrance. This is the only shampoo I buy for myself.

July 18, 2012

This shampoo and conditioner is great for any type of curly hair. This formula controls the curl without that hairspray crunch and feel, and leaves the curls to dangle smoothly. It also has a great smell and the price is right for that at home salon look. You can find them pretty much anywhere for super cheap! I found some at the Dollar Store for $2! Usually at drugstores however, they are $2 (smaller bottles on sale) to $8 (bigger bottles regular price). At those prices, you just have to try it out! What do you have to lose?