Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 935 in Shampoo

March 28, 2016

I actually received this trial kit from bzzagent.com to try and give my feedback on and I really liked using these products. The shampoo and conditioner worked really well and had a great scent. I liked the serum the most and still continue to use it to this day.

March 28, 2016

I purchased this as part of a Limited Edition Topbox offer and just finished the shampoo. Overall I thought it was nice. It smells amazing and lathers well in my hair. I would say this is a pretty typical shampoo, I have no real complaints but wouldn't say it is amazing either. I would consider repurchasing but there are other products I would like to try in the meantime.

March 28, 2016

Exotic and refreshing smell. I always love the Herbal Essences new products, they're always affordable and smells great. They make my hair feel great and I'm never dissapointed. This new line brought out my natural side and got my hair stress free! I'm sure you will fall in love like I did with this tropic smell!

February 08, 2016

I recently had the opportunity to try this product and loved it.

September 28, 2015

I was given the opportunity to try the Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Collection (Shampoo, Conditioner and Oil Elixir Treatment) and now I can express my unbiased opinion about it.

So, the products scent is amazing, not overly sweet as some others fruit based products, and the lovely smells last in your hair for the day.

The shampoo cleaned my hair well and left my hair soft and shiny. My only concern is that my hair seems to present a lighter color than before, I don’t know if it was the shampoo, the conditioner, the Oil Elixir or some other factor. I really don’t mind it and actually think it looks great this way but I just like to make this observation in case it is a problem to someone.

September 21, 2015

I'm not a big fan of herbal essences but this shampoo is amazing my greasy hair was super clean and this shampoo smells amazing.

August 01, 2015

I got this for free from BzzAgent. Ireally like the smell! My hair felt a lot more softer and smoothe after using it. I really liked this product :)

June 20, 2015

Got this as a sample from Bzzagent. Didn't really like it. It cleans alright but there are a lot better smelling shampoos, I thought it smell strange.

June 10, 2015

This shampoo is amazing! It smells so good and leave your hair clean without the chemicals. All ingredients are natural and doesn't damage the hair. I would recommend this shampoo to everyone!

June 09, 2015

This shampoo removes product buildup like no other! The price is amazing and I would def repurchase. I use a lot of product in my hair as I have curly frizzy fine crazy hair and this shampoo does an amazing job of making my hair shiny and super clean!!