Good

Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 163 in Weight Management

May 14, 2016

Herbalife shakes are amazing. My favorite flavor is Cafe Latte, seriously tastes like a kit kat or coffee crisp! Seriously delicious and addicting, and it makes me feel full and super full of energy. I have tried almost all protein shakes and this is the only one that keeps me satisfied. Only complaint is i tried the chocolate mint, and a little to strong in the mint area for me! Other then that i have enjoyed all flavors they offer. Totally tell the difference when i have my shake in the morning! Thumbs up from me!

July 22, 2015

This stuff is absolute crap...the sales reps are full of themselves trying to sell a product that is full of fillers and non nutritional ingredients... its sold as a pyramid scheme. Have a look at what is included in the ingredients.. too much sugar... you're better to purchase Progressive Veg Essential protein powder... much better for you.
I showed a nutritionist and my family Dr. both products and their ingredients and both told me to stay away from the herbalfe as its not really good for you..