Good

Herbamare Sea Salt Reviews

Ranked #292 out of 2312 in Grocery

November 30, 2016

Herbamare, by A. Vogel, is a very flavourful sea salt that you can use to season many foods and dishes with. I use it constantly while I'm cooking or preparing snacks and it really goes well with any other spice or condiment you choose to use with it. However, since the sea salt already comes infused with a blend of herbs and spices, I find that it's often enough to make the meal taste great. I like that it is an organically certified product and also free of MSG. Definitely a healthier alternative to regular table salt.

November 30, 2016

Smells and tastes delightful! No msg or additives, it's even certified organic. It's salt that is infused with herbs and vegetables. Excellent on chicken or in rice or quinoa, I even flavour scrambled eggs with it.

November 28, 2016

I absolutely love Herbamare Sea Salt. I have almost completely substituted it for regular salt on a daily basis. It is fantastic in any type of savory dish that I make. I love slicing up some fresh veggies and sprinkling them with Herbamare or putting it on my popcorn. The only time I do not use it, is when I am baking because of the spices included in the salt. Otherwise, I choose Heramare Sea Salt every time!

September 26, 2016

This herb salt is so tasty! It brings a great flavor to my food when it needs just a pinch of salt. It is a great blend of herbs and sea salt and it will also cut down on the salt I use by replacing it with herbs.

I appreciate that this is an organic product as I try to avoid GMOs. It is also free from artificial flavours additives and preservatives.

August 24, 2016

Where do I even begin... Well I've pretty much given away my spice cabinet & only use this.. Seriously. Tried it once and was instantly hooked.. Its just sooooo good!

September 29, 2015

Got this as a sample so don't know the price but it is good. I know sea salt is supposed to be healthy.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!