Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater
Good

Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 208 in Toner

July 18, 2016

I've been using this rose water for almost a month. I did buy it as a toner but I've been using it as so much more. When I'm overheated, I spray it on my face, I also spray it several times a day in my eyes to help with dark circles. I haven't noticed a huge difference in my pores (toner should shrink them) but given how natural this rose water is, I didn't expect over night results. It's an easy added regime that would continue using for a while.

September 29, 2015

I love this rosewater, and it's a staple in my daily routine. It's the perfect refresher for a tired face,and the sweet rosey scent is so uplifting. Makes a great allover body splash and works wonders as a toner. I even use it as a perfume/ body spray. The packaging isn't beautiful, but the product is great. The ingredients are simple and conscientious, which always feels good. It's pretty easy to find at most health-focused stores, but I've found its cheaper online. Bottom line? You're gonna love it!