Hershey Eggies Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 737 in Chocolate

November 22, 2016

I am eating these right now-- the Christmas edition (red white and green) And they taste delicious! thin candy coating over chocolate eggs. They taste just like mini eggs to me-- but Im not complaining!

March 16, 2016

Love them!! I have eaten the whole bag myself. I am so happy they are available more now. Holidays are not complete without them. Chocolate and candy shell compliment each other.

March 11, 2016

Move over Cadbury mini eggs.....for the same price I get 20gr more and they're just as tastey! These little gems sure didn't last long at work when offered around. Also available alongside their counterparts in the Easter aisle in most grocery, drug and retail stores selling Easter products. Anyone else care to comment?

January 13, 2016

I love getting these at easter time and even christmas. They are so delcious.

January 12, 2016

The Easter Bunny brings these!... So delicious and available all year round... Yummy!

May 02, 2015

Bought these during easter and I got to say, my expectations were quite high, so I was left a bit disappointed with the taste. I expected it to be a bit sweeter... I would buy it again, just cause it's peanut butter.

April 18, 2015

Love them all year round can not get enough of these.

March 16, 2015

We love Hershey eggies. Nice chocolate treat

March 09, 2015

Oh how I look foreword to these at Easter. They are prettier colours than the Cadbury ones, less expensive and have a smoother chocolate in them.