Hershey Kisses Candy Cane Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 737 in Chocolate

December 08, 2016

AH! I LOVE white chocolate and I love mint chocolate-- this is the PERFECT chocolate for me!!!! Hershey melt in your mouth mint white chocolate. They have them at my work right now, and I cannot stop eatting them. I will have to go buy some for at home!

February 18, 2016

I'm not a big fan. I think it is a bit chalky texture, and it tastes a bit too sweet. I'm not a big fan of Hershey's Kisses to start with, and this one is no exception

February 18, 2016

I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS THIS PRODUCT ITS SO DELICIOUS. ESPECIALLY. IN CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY YOU CAN BAKE COOKIES WITH THIS PRODUCT TOO.

January 15, 2016

For a mint-flavoured chocolate, these were pretty good. They look really pretty in Christmas lootbags.
If you are a fan of candy-flavoured confections, you will probably love these, but they are very sweet.

January 11, 2016

I loved these chocolates. Great candy cane flavour inside!

January 11, 2016

I normally like Hershey products, but I have to admit that these were really gross, way to sweet

January 05, 2016

I wait for December for these...theyre perfectly minty, and the kiss melts in your mouth!

November 16, 2015

If its on sale after Christmas will pick up it. Its at Bulk Barn right now and will look for it at Shoppers Drug Mart. So addicting. Notover minty but refreshing and smooth with the white chocolate. This is my favourite Hersey Kiss.

November 03, 2015

A great little treat for Christmas ! not too minty. I just wish they were sold all year round

November 03, 2015

Hershey Kisses Candy Cane;

Christmas is coming....I will be buying :)

Pros:
Great for Christmas time
mint taste is not over powering
mint taste is simply refreshing to the sweetness of chocolate

Cons:
Only available at Christmas time

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!