Hershey Kisses Cookies 'n Creme

Hershey Kisses Cookies 'n Creme Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 737 in Chocolate

December 05, 2016

If you have a sweet tooth then these are really perfect. You can feel the crunch of the cookie along with the super sweat and creamy flavor and texture of the white Chocolate. My kids, husband and I all really love these. A very nice change from the regular milk chocolate kisses.

December 05, 2016

One of my favorite chocolate. I love cookies n crème in Hershey's kisses form because it's the perfect bite size for chocolate. I let it melt in my mouth and I love the crunchiness of the cookies. I like almost anything with white chocolate so this is really a winner for me.

January 25, 2016

This has to be one of my favorite chocolates ever. Whenever I get to the store I always get two because I know that I will always eat the entire first one and will soon want a second. For white chocolate, super creamy and melts in your mouth!

August 10, 2015

GREAT treat for the white chocolate lover, not to sweet and not expensive.
Love putting them in the fridge for a cold treat to suck on!

August 10, 2015

HERSHEY'S KISSES COOKIES N CREME;

so good!! I originally really liked the original kisses, but the cookies n creme made them taste that much even better!
So tiny, great to share, great to watch how many you eat.
Great bit of crunch within each "kiss"
big taste of cookies n creme.
Not too sweet!
Great for gift giving or sharing left in a chocolate bowl.

May 09, 2015

These are amazing! I love how there is a little bit of a crunch to them!

May 09, 2015

Cookies and cream is on of my favorite Hershey kiss flavor taste so good and has that little cookie crunch to it

April 26, 2015

They're so good, but why can I never find these :(

April 10, 2015

These are really delicious. I like that there are actual, visible cookie pieces, not just cookie dust like sometimes happens in products that are cookie flavoured.
These are a perfect size, and a classic, and they are great for people of all ages

April 10, 2015

This is one of my favorites from Hershey kisses. I've tried them a few years ago because I only saw them about 4 or more years ago, I actually didn't know that there was more variety of these chocolates and decided to try them and actually really liked them. Worth trying out.

What do you think, have you tried them?