Hershey's Cookies & Cream Chocolate Drops

Hershey's Cookies & Cream Chocolate Drops Reviews

Ranked #550 out of 758 in Chocolate

Contained in a mess-free soft chocolate shell, these little drops of heaven are mess-free and perfect for travellers in need of their chocolate (or white chocolate) fix!
The packaging is zip-free to better allow for travelling and saving for to munch on later!

visit their main website for more information: www.hersheys.com

February 21, 2016

This is so so good! Yummy, I just love these. They are perfect hpwhen you don't want to eat the whole chocolate bar, you take 2-3 drops and there you go.

April 25, 2015

This bite sized drops are a great size if you don't won't a whole chocolate bar

March 14, 2015

I love the original Hershey's cookies & cream bar, so these drops are definitely my favorite! They have all the same great taste but are in little droplet form, which is great when you only want a bite or two, or want to mix these with other little chocolates.

March 14, 2015

I love these little bite sized chocolates! The cookies and cream is so delicious and it's so creamy. I just love that you can pop them into your mouth.

February 22, 2015

My kids always look forward to these drops. They taste delicious! Creamy white chocolate and cookies & cream is a combination you can't beat. A fun treat to eat that kids enjoy sharing.

August 10, 2014

Love these delicious chocolate drops! Always a good treat! Not too expensive, really good vallue, I recommand it for sure! Try it, you'll love it! ;)

August 05, 2014

I guess it is good but it is too sweet for me. And I don't like cookies and cream flavour so I guess that doesn't help.

February 17, 2014

They are pretty good, but not as good as the chocolate bar for some reason

October 19, 2013

These chocolatey drop are very delicious, and extremely addicting. No hard shell, you are basically just eating pure chocolate drops, which are so smooth and perfectly sweet. If you want chocolate but don't want to eat the whole bar right away this is for you as you can save the rest without worrying about if it will crack so it is perfect and will last as long as you need it to in your bag.

September 11, 2013

I'll start by saying that I really like Hershey's Cookies & Cream bars, and was excited to see these in the stores. However, I really didn't enjoy these. I found it to be really crumbly and dry - almost waxy. It seemed like a cheap kind of chocolate that had been sitting in the back of the cupboard for months. After reading the other reviews, I'm thinking (hoping) that maybe I got a bad batch.