Hershey's Drops

Hershey's Drops Reviews

Ranked #659 out of 737 in Chocolate

Hershey's Drops. Some things are timeless and a Hershey's Drops are bound to be one of them. All the hershey's chocolate that you love with no hard candy shell

June 27, 2016

I like to have a glass small bowl filled with these whenever guests come to the house ready to serve especially guests with small children. Or a small snack when have a chocolate craving have a couple "of drops" of chocolate to enjoy.,
Good price, and great hershey flavour that each hershey bar tastes like except bite sie, small size to enjoy slowly.
I enjoyed the chocolate taste and the crunch and texture.
I own, and will continue having in my glass jar at all times :)

April 09, 2015

I get chocolate cravings all the time, and I like to keep this chocolate in my cupboard just in case I need a chocolate fix! it's so fun and easy to eat you just pop them in your mouth and they melt away.

August 09, 2014

These are just so pop able!! I could eat the whole bag. Such an excellent flavour.

May 29, 2014

The drops are fantastic, the smaller size makes it easy to have a few without worrying about the fat content or calorie intake

May 29, 2014

These drops are like little pieces of heaven in your mouth! They tantalize your taste buds! Well worth the money! Once you try them ... You will never look @ a chocolate bar the same way!!

September 29, 2013

I love the soft texture, but I would like more flavour options.

September 11, 2013

I'm finally trying these since I got them for just $1. This is my kind of choc fix when I'm looking for simply great tasting milk chocolate bites, and I don't want the candy coated part like in Smarties or M&M;'s. I love that it's a hit of Hershey's creamy chocolate in the perfect size! They are also good melted on ice cream. :-) I will absolutely buy these again.

January 22, 2013

hersheys drops are great . i love these .

December 14, 2012

I have tried all three flavours of these and I love them! They are delicious and creamy, perfect for when that chocolate craving hits! They are inexpensive and worth every penny! If only i had some right now..

August 23, 2012

These are so delicious. I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but my daughter loves it. I bought a bag of these for her (with a coupon I received online), and decided to taste it for myself.. Yum! Very creamy. Pieces are great sizes!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products