Hershey's Kisses Cherry Cordial Reviews

Ranked #715 out of 737 in Chocolate

April 21, 2015

I didn't like this flavor of Hershey Kiss. It was so sweet and overpowering on my taste buds. They ruined a great chocolate.

April 20, 2015

I'm not a fan of this flavor combination. I find them too sweet and not a good mix with the signature creamy Hershey chocolate.

1.5/5

April 20, 2015

These are just way too sweet for me.. I'm sorry but I can't stand eating them. For some reason I have never liked the cherry filling that most companies use to fill chocolates. It's a shame because I actually love cherries! But I guess not in chocolate haha.

March 14, 2015

These are amazing - I love the idea of Cherry Cordials, but I hate the maraschino cherries inside, so this was great because it was everything I love without the gross cherries!

March 02, 2015

I love chocolate covered cherries and it gets harder and harder every year to find "the good ones". When I saw these I about had a mini meltdown of excitement! I grabbed them and have been eating them ever since haha. I hope that they decide to keep these around and not just seasonal for Valentine's Day. If you like chocolate covered cherries you will love these. They only downside is there is no actually cherry inside.

0.5/5

November 30, 2014

I bought these at the Hershey`s store in Niagara Falls. What a horrible choice. It has a cherry flavoured liquid inside. It tasted so artificial and gross. The chocolate tasted cheap and low quality. I couldn`t eat very many. A waste of money. The flavour is so awful.
#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

January 28, 2012

For those of us who found these little addiction creators over the holidays, all is not lost. Hershey has brought them back for Valentine's Day. Although the chocolate is not the best there is I can say that you cannot find many to top these for the price. Definitely try these if you like cherry cordials.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear