Hershey's Marshmallow Eggs Reviews

Ranked #630 out of 737 in Chocolate

January 20, 2016

I didn't Care for these because they are just too sweet and a little sickening for a candy,not good in my opinion

December 28, 2015

These are disgusting. The chocolate is too sugary, not enough chocolate taste to it. Sticky, goopy 'marshmallow' middle, I wouldn't call it a marshmallow, just a sticky, melty mess of sugar. My kids don't even like these. Not sure how they're popular at Easter year after year.

0.5/5

December 28, 2015

Didn't care much for these marshmallow eggs..lacked alot of flavour and not enough chocolate..

Hershey's Marshmallow Eggs;

just a good marketing for Easter

I did not like the marshmellow inside; tasted old wasn't tender and soft was just off

chocolate was very thin, did not even have that good flavour

April 07, 2015

I haven't had one of these likely since my Gram passed away 8 years ago, and thus haven't had anyone filling my Easter basket with them. To be all cute and nostalgic my mother bought me one this year for Easter. I was so excited to open it up and chow down, but boy was it ever a disappointment. The chocolate is flimsy and not of good quality, the marshmallow was rubbery and reminded me of the Viva Puff cookies I always despised as a child.

For easter, I love marshmallows. And I will stick to my Peeps.

April 01, 2015

My kids love these chocolate covered marshmallow eggs. Anything with chocolate and marshmallow is a big hit with them. An Easter treat that they always enjoy finding in their baskets.