Hershey's Miniatures

Hershey's Miniatures Reviews

Ranked #350 out of 737 in Chocolate

January 15, 2016

These are something we purchase fairly often. I love the variety included. Each member of my family has a favourite in the bag, so we divide them up as soon as we get them, and everyone gets what they want.
There are bars with crispy rice inside, bars with peanut bits inside, dark chocolate bars, and milk chocolate bars. They are each individually wrapped, which makes them great for throwing in lunch bags or for treats for small kids.

January 01, 2016

Just seeing the picture of the chocolates makes me want some. I love all the kinds and it was always my favorite chocolates to get st Halloween.

January 01, 2016

Hershey chocolate is definitely smoother and creamier than Nestle... but it doesn't contain as much fat, as say, Dove or Quality Street, which usually gives me a sore stomach. What I like about this mix is the inclusion of the peanut Goodbars, which are impossible to find in Canada outside this mix, and the Krispies.

December 22, 2015

Hershey's Miniatures
;

these are great to have for guests or in the office to enjoy small bit size chocolate
great chocolate taste
mini flavour tastes
great bite saize when countign calories

great price
great flavours

September 15, 2015

These chocolates are great. So many great choices in one little bag & super yummy!

June 09, 2015

Love these little chocolate bars, they are all super yummy! Krackle ones are my favorite!

June 09, 2015

great price . nice lil bite size treats with a great variety to choose from in one bag

February 09, 2015

I love these little bars and the various flavors that are in the bag. I love the dark chocolate and always pick those out before anyone can get to the bag.

September 11, 2014

Oh man- I love these things! They are just the right size for a snack for my kids.. I, of course, sneak a few more for myself! ;)