Hershey's Skor Toffee Bar Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 758 in Chocolate

January 18, 2017

My fave chocolate bar! The chocolate is amazing and the crunchy toffee filling is perfect. I like how they just coat the toffee in a little bit of chocolate and there is not an over powering of either ingredient but they are both equal!

January 18, 2017

I will treat myself and enjoy one of these once or twice a year. They are delicious and creamy. You get a sweet and salty combination which I love. The crunch is great too! Just a caution to those with sensitive teeth, the toffee gets stuck in your teeth.

November 06, 2016

Super bonne friandise au chocolat et au toffee .j'adore le goût délicat du produit. Un peu collant pour les dents par contre. À consommer avec modération .

October 23, 2016

I really love this chocolate bar! It has such an awesome crunch with the toffee. The sweetness and buttery flavor are so yummy! It's great on it's own, or crumbled up on ice cream.

August 02, 2016

I love the taste of skor bars! The bar is a little hard so if you have problems with your teeth it's probably not a good idea. I make skor bar squares with them and they are also amazing crushed in a truffle.

April 15, 2016

I never used to like this chocolate bar as a kid, but now I am loving it! I think it all started with trying it for the first time in FOREVER in a Blizzard from Dairy Queen. Now, it is one of my favorite chocolate bars! The only thing I don't like about it is that it gets stuck in my teeth sometimes.

April 15, 2016

As much as tried to like this, it was just way too hard for me to it. The toffee is rock hard that it actually hurt my jaw trying to chew it. The bar is very thin and very sticky to your teeth. Just the thought of eating this is making my teeth hurt.

February 13, 2016

Definitely one of my favorite chocolate bars on the shelf.
    I love the crunchy, chewy toffee center and the chocolate outer layer.
    It's great by itself. I crush it up and use it as a topping when I make
    bark at Christmas. It's awesome crushed and mixed into ice cream
    too.

February 13, 2016

I tried this chocolate bar once and really disliked it from the beginning. Maybe it was the fact it had toffee and stuck to my teeth, which I hate with passion.

September 23, 2015

I absolutely love Skor bars! I have passed the addiction on to my niece, too!
    I love the crunch, the taste...just...everything. Yum!