Hershey's S'mores Kit Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

July 31, 2016

I recently got this set for a camp fire we were having and you can't have a campfire without s'mores. This was priced very well and I got It at Walmart for about $6.00.

This kit has Hershey bars, marshmallows and graham crackers. I love how convenient this was to have everything included in one box and everyone thought they were very yummy!

May 27, 2016

Hershey's S'mores Kit is an excellent kit to include for any camp fire!
(or even at home with the microwave)
and That's the best part, you can cuddle up at home with S'mores, a fire is not necessary!

With 4 Hershey Bars + 1 Bag of Marshmallows and 2 Packs of Graham Crackers.. This Is One Snack That Would Make Any Kid Smile!!

Although we paid $9.99 for the Kit, it was still a deal compared to purchasing everything separately!!
!!!!Go Hershey's!!!!

March 04, 2016

I first noticed these last summer in my local grocery store and I thought it was a really neat idea so I purchased a kit to try out and they were so good. All of the ingredients are of high quality and it comes with full size Hershey bars which are delicious of course. This is a summer must have.