Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 270 in Serums

December 07, 2016

This facial serum is lovely has a great smell, I love using it as my moisturizer or as my primer underneath my foundation. It's feels so good on the skin!

December 01, 2016

I will start off with the only bad thing about this product, and that is that it comes too small! I love waking up every morning with my facial routine and ending it off with this serum. The moment it is applied your skin feels lighter but moisturized, and feels refreshed while looking nourished and glossy. The light scent is a perfect for the mornings!

November 21, 2016

I love anything from Hey Honey - but this is another product from them that is an absolute game changer. I have combination skin, but get quite oily in my T Zone and at times I have used this as a primer - it works WONDERS. Or I just use it apart of my daily morning skin routine. It leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and glowing. I absolutely recommend this to anyone and everyone.

April 07, 2016

A friend of mine received this in a subscription box and passed it on to me because she has very sensitive skin and severe allergies and only uses one skincare line, and I was happy to take it off her hands! I really like the way this serum feels when I apply it and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and hydrated all day. I also find that a little goes a long way so I will probably be able to stretch this sample out for a little while, which is awesome!

January 04, 2016

Love this product. Leaves my skin feeling very hydrated!

January 01, 2016

A serum is meant to be added or paired with your regular moisturizing routine, to improve the tone , tightness, and visibility of pores. It should give a concentrated boost of vitamins, minerals, etc, depending on your skin care needs. This serum leaves skin feeling firmed and smooth, and applies quite nicely. It can also replace your moisturizer if you don't have dry skin. Fair price at $40 a bottle (30ml).

September 27, 2015

I've received this product in a couple of my beauty boxes. I love getting this stuff. Whenever I use it my skin feels fantastic. It has a silky texture, soaks in nicely, and works great underneath my daily makeup routine. I would definitely recommend this product and brand.

July 17, 2015

I received a sample of this in an Ipsy bag and was hooked right away. I was afraid to use any serums because of how oily my skin is, but this actually seems to help. It absorbs super fast and actually makes my makeup go on better, stay on longer and look better all day. When the sample runs out, I will definitely purchase the full size.

July 11, 2015

I first tried this product in my ipŝy bag! I find it so soothing on my sensitive skin that once the sampler tube ran out I had to have more. I find it hydrates my skin all day and feels wonderful under make up or without.

June 08, 2015

Received this in a monthly beauty box and was really impressed , it looks like it might be sticky but this serum leaves skin incredibly soft and refines texture. It quickly absorbs and after applied in the morning leaves skin looking and feeling great all day.