Higgins & Burke Hazelnut Passion Gourmet Hot Chocolate

Higgins & Burke Hazelnut Passion Gourmet Hot Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #686 out of 737 in Chocolate

February 19, 2014

I love this hot chocolate! When my Safeway carried it, I would order it by the case. It is delicious!! Soo yummy!

June 29, 2012

I'm a huge hazelnut fan, so I figured I'd try this out when a friend had mentioned it on Facebook. I bought this online, as I couldn't find it in stores around here.. It's delicious! It has a rich & smooth taste, with just a perfect amount of hazelnut flavour. I made some homemade whipped cream to serve on top, and it was delicious!

June 29, 2012

Higgins & Burke Hazelnut Passion
•The perfect marriage of luxurious hazelnut and premium cocoa, our Hazelnut Passion Hot Chocolate is an exceptionally full-bodied delight.
•100% of the Cocoa used in our Higgins & Burke Hot Chocolate* comes from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms.
•Rain Forest Alliance is becoming a more recognized seal that is being seen across categories.
•We have made a conscious decision to work with the Rainforest Alliance, an independent non-profit organization.
•They ensure that the farm workers producing the cocoa have improved living conditions while protecting the environment.

8 Gourmet Higgins & Burke Hazelnut Passion pure hot chocolate single cup envelopes. All envelopes are individually sealed for freshness. Box is 8 sells for $5.00 at Loblaws.

I love chocolate and hazelnut together. This hot chocolate has just a hint of hazelnut so that it does not overpower the chocolate. Perfect.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes