High Liner Fish Sticks 700gr
Good

High Liner Fish Sticks 700gr Reviews

Ranked #419 out of 2312 in Grocery

August 25, 2016

Not a fan of processed crap 'sticks'. Buy some fresh fish, make a beer batter or use some Panko and get back to eating some real food. Don't eat this pulverized fish product that's formed into 'sticks' just ew!

August 09, 2016

I love seafood and on of my favourite things since I was a kid are fish sticks, in particular high liner fish sticks. These are a little pricey but I think they are so worth it considering the quality of the product.

I love these baked in the oven until the outside it super crunchy but the centre is still flaky. These are super tasty especially with some salt and vinegar and French fries of course.

May 15, 2016

So easy and fast to prepare add a nice side and you got a great meal. Fish sticks have been a family staple since I was a little girl. Family favorite brand, we love and count on.

March 19, 2016

This family size can last a very long time, especially for a single person, like me. I just pop a few of these into the oven and they cook crispy. They are very tiny though, so I definetly need to make enough to be filling, along with a side.

March 12, 2016

I love to buy these and make some tartar sauce to put on them with fries.There's about twenty in the box and just today I entered a contest with the code, They're not made with real fish but they still taste good. kids just love them.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care