High Liner, Flame Savours
Good

High Liner, Flame Savours Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 130 in Frozen Entrees

Skinless, Boneless Wild Pink Salmon and Sea Salt. Ingredients Updated: 10/21/2010

May 25, 2015

LOVE this product!!

Not only is it relatively quick and super easy to prepare, it's healthy low carb and lots of protein!

June 06, 2012

I am the daughter of a fisherman, I have eaten every that swims or lives in the ocean pretty well. High Liner, Flame Savours, makes my dinner time easy and hassle free. I grew up in the day where my dad would filet the days catch right on the washboards of the boat, and we would sit and it eat that evening for super. I love fish of any type. I love High Liner, Flame Savours and the great variety of flavors, and it is sure makes dinner easy. Love this product.

June 05, 2012

I recently saw the commercial for these on TV, and decided to test them out. I purchased a package of the Smoked Applewood Salmon, and was pleasantly surprised at the size of the portions. They were quite thick. I followed the instructions on the packaging, and they cooked up perfectly. They were very delicious, and had a great smokey taste. The flavour was wonderful, and my entire family enjoyed the dish. A great healthy dinner!

May 22, 2012

I bought these because I knew I need to cook some quick meals during the week and the packaging of these caught my eye.
I tried the Smoky Applewood Wild Pink Salmon. The first thing I noticed when I took them out of the box was how thick the pieces were.
The only need to bake for 24 minutes. They came out moist and flaky and definitely had a smoky taste which I enjoyed.
The fish has no trans fat, is low in saturated fat, has no added hydrogenated oils. It is also a good source of omega-3 polyunsaturates.
Next time I'll try the Tuscan herb Tilipia.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag