High Liner Pan Sear Haddock

High Liner Pan Sear Haddock Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 130 in Frozen Entrees

October 04, 2016

I pan fry these in a little olive oil. They taste great and go on sale often for $7.97 which is well worth it! Healthy, low cal and great or a quick dinner in a pinch!

October 04, 2016

Our family loves to buy these filets. I usually buy them when they go on sale which makes them worth it I think. They are tasty and can be cooked different ways to make them more or less crispy.

September 21, 2016

These are so tasty and not too fishy, I love that it is loaded with real fish. Not that minced fish that you het with so many other brands. We eat these once a week and the kids love fish Fridays. The flakes of haddock are just so scrumptious

February 12, 2016

These are very good. Low on calories at only 190 per fish. I wish there was more on the box for the price but you are paying for the better for you food. Great flavor roasted garlic and herb

July 15, 2015

Amazing product. Easy to cook. Wish there was more than 4 per box. My family devoured this and wanted more. Will definitely be buying this again! Thanks high liner!

July 15, 2015

High Liners Pan Seared Garlic Haddock is our families favourite fish dinner. I had a coupon for one dollar off plus the store sale of $2.00 off so for 5 full filet of Haddock that was perfectly seasons with garlic and herbs, a very light breading was perfect for our family.
If your children like fish sticks then you could probably switch them over to the healthier High Liners pan seared or Grilled fish. This fish tasted fresh and did not smell up my house when I baked in the oven. You can also pan fry in non stick pan. We paired this High Liner Haddock with Green Valley pasta and veggies and sliced cucumbers.
My picky 16 year old ate two filet, I was amazed because he is very picky. Nothing left on his plate but some broccoli.
I totally will purchase again and recommend to all those who need more fish in the diet and less red meat this is a tastey and healthy switch for the whole family.
Next we are trying the High Liners Pan Seared Sole filet.

May 28, 2014

High Liner Pan Sear Frozen Fish is delicious and so very convenient. All the varieties are great, but in our house, the Haddock is the one everyone craves. It is restaurant quality for sure. It is a bit pricey, but when I think about how much it would costs if we went to a restaurant, this product makes it worth staying in! All one needs to have on the side are some mashed potatoes or rice and voila, dinner is ready!