Hikari Lip Gloss

Hikari Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

September 07, 2016

The lip gloss was very sticky and thick. It doesn't dry so it leaves your lips feeling sticky all day. The color is very pigmented and beautiful. (Merlot)

March 28, 2016

I hadn't heard of this brand prior to receiving it as a gift, but I was very pleased with the results. It is very pigmented and goes on thick and glossy.

February 01, 2016

This isn't just a lipgloss! I was so pleasantly surprised! This has super staying power! I really love the texture of this product! it was like a lipstick and lipgloss all in one! I would love to try more of this companies products!!!

August 31, 2015

The Hikari lip gloss is beautiful and lasts all day long. It is not just a gloss but a lipstick as well because it has that glossy look but also stays put all day long and has that lipstick feel. I would for sure say this is a combination gloss and lipstick.

August 18, 2015

I don't really like lipgloss but the color payoff is amazing and if feels great on your lips
It also lasts long! I love it

Updated On: November 22, 2015

It's a great product, but it tends to bleed quite a bit after wearing it for a while... so you would probably need to line your lips when wearing it.

August 11, 2015

i also just received the Hikari lip gloss in my #ipsy glam bag! LOVE the colour and texture. It is long lasting and a great price.

August 11, 2015

Im not normally a big fan of Lip gloss but received this in my ipsy glam bag and I`m in love! It goes on thick and lasts so long compared to other lip gloss and doesnt even look like your wearing lip gloss! Love it