Hills bros cappuccino
Good

Hills bros cappuccino Reviews

Ranked #257 out of 562 in Coffee

April 26, 2016

Well i tried hillsbro cappuccino double mocha mix and k cups and omg they are my new favorite...they have a milky taste to it and really smooth and tasty..hillsbro cappuccino is a very good quality drink mix without the expensive price i definitly reccomend

March 31, 2016

Hillbros cappuccino is very tasty in my opinion. The price is pretty good as well for the amount that you get. I use this in my cappuccino coffe cake recipe. It is delicious.

February 09, 2016

English Toffee all the way! I've never tried the French Vanilla though. My husband found this at Walmart years back and I don't survive a morning without one. I prefer this one to the Tim Horton's can you can buy. I usually get by with about a scoop and a half per mug!

August 07, 2015

Its been a while since I have had the Hills Bros Cappuccino but I remember it being great!

When my brother & I lived at home we would go through a container of this stuff a week.

It would remind of you hot chocolate with some coffee flavour added in. However it doesnt really taste like a strong cup of coffee. The english toffee flavour is super delicious as well.

We found they tasted very much like the French Vanilla & English Toffee hot beverages you used to be able to get from Tim Hortons.

March 09, 2015

This stuff is awesome. You just scoop some into the mug and you can do iced or hot cappuccino. Buy this at Walmart lasts awhile too