Himilayan Salt Lamp Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 192 in Household Essentials

August 24, 2016

I have had one for about 10 years and I don't know if it does anything but when I have it on it adds a warm glow to the room and makes me feel relaxed, creates a wonderful look to the room. I love it and will get another for another room.

June 20, 2015

These are very beautiful to look at , and have so many benefits, the air in your house smells fresher and cleaner, great for people with breathing troubles as well.

June 02, 2015

I love our salt lamp, I have it sitting in our living room, on top of the fireplace. I had been reading so many great health benefits of this amazing salt, I thought I would give it a try. It is amazing what it does. I will not be without it now and actually ordered a 2nd one for our daughter. I love it. (You can get them at Walmart too in the US)

March 02, 2015

I bought this lamp off of amazon about a month ago and I am not dissappointed. It is used for natural healing and to put you at ease and get rid of the negative ions in whatever room you have it in. I love the soft orange glow it gives off, it also has a dimmer switch so that you can control the brightness of it to whatever you prefer.

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge