Hippie Snacks Reviews

Ranked #2166 out of 2317 in Grocery

January 05, 2016

I felt it had too much salt. The taste was ok but was over powered by the salt. There was distinct flavour of coconut. I don't think I will be buying this again.

1.5/5

November 17, 2015

I tried the Tamari & Cracked Pepper Flavored Coconut Chips, I was excited to try the flavors but was disappointed. It is savory but the flavors don't go too good with the coconut chips. The coconut pieces were also really small but it could have been crushed during transport. I like the texture and the coconut chip itself but it was just not the right combination of flavors for me.

July 16, 2015

Wow. I received Coconut Hippie Chips free to try from Social Nature. They are so good!!! What an amazing alternative to regular(bad for you) potato chips. They truly are delicious!! Packed full of flavour and so much better for you. Even the texture is similar. I highly recommend these, they are so good.

June 28, 2015

These crispy coconut chips are so tasty. They are great in cereal, on top of a salad or even just to snack out of the pack. They are the perfect balance between sweet and salty. I just wish these was more in the bag and I knew how to control myself better from eating the entire bag in one sitting.

October 27, 2014

I am obsessed with coconut. These are crisp pieces of coconut that have a subtle salty dust on them. They are a delicious change from potato chips, and healthier too. Excellent to munch on by themselves, or mixed in granola.

July 17, 2013

Hippie Sancks are a wholesome snack. I purchased Coconut chips from a Organic Cafe. They are a great snack with ingredients that you can pronouce, actually only three ingredients, coconut, sugar and salt. They are made in Canada not overseas, BC to be exact. A Snack that is actually healthy, ya.

MandiRoo added a new review for