Hippie Snacks Coconut Chips

Hippie Snacks Coconut Chips Reviews

Ranked #287 out of 1062 in Snacks

October 01, 2016

I tried the coconut bacon flavour and when I first opened the bag, the bacon aroma smelled so good !!!! The chips had a nice little bit of heat to them as well. They're organic and non-GMO. I think they're a really healthy choice for snacking.

Updated On: October 01, 2016

I received this product for free from @socialnature #trynatural

June 19, 2016

These are amazing! I found these at my favorite online Canadian retailer, well.ca They are about $5 a bag, which is pretty steep considering the small size of the bag. I could easily eat this in one sitting! The coconut chips are delicious and sweet, they really satisfy my cravings. This stuff is really addictive. And throw it on top of ice cream or yogurt?! WOW!!

April 26, 2016

Really great taste as well as easily accesable no need to got to a specialty store to get them! They are a healthier alternative to regular chips and still staisfying.

January 14, 2016

I could not wait to try these healthy and so delicious snacks when they were a new item at the grocery store where I work. I tried the Hippie Snacks "Coconut Chips" they were more expensive than normal snacks like chips and pretzels but i thought they were so good, crunchy, sweet and way healthier choice for me to have as a snack, They are all natural and organic, I really love anything with coconut so I knew I would love #Hippie Snacks "Coconut Chips" I have bought them several times since. Really good and good for you snack.