Holista Tea Tree Oil Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 539 in Misc

November 06, 2016

Cette huile est à 100 % naturel. C'est un très bon antiseptique naturel et peu être utilisé d'une multitude de façon. L'huile en vaut largement le prix.

October 13, 2016

I can not say enough about tea tree oil. I always have it on hand. I use it in our shampoo to prevent head lice. I even add a few drops to my washer. I use it in my diffuser!

August 25, 2016

Really good brand of tea tree oil!!
Great for every day health remedies . I got a nail fungus from the salon. After treating with this for a while it was completely gone!
Great for disinfecting , acne etc etc

August 25, 2016

Herbal antiseptic works well with a natural scent ... good for many issues from skin abbrations ... nail issues to hair health.... my 25ml bottle has lasted a few years

August 11, 2016

I add this oil to my kids shampoo because I have heard it can be a lice deterrent. It is very reasonably priced and easy to find in stores. I'm very happy with this product and would buy it again.

July 19, 2016

Tea Tree oil is awesome! I love it so much but HATE the smell of it. I use it on blemishes and small scratches and cuts. I also have used it on all of my piercings (1st and 2nd lobe, nose and daith) when I get bumps and keloids and it clears them up pretty quickly! I always like keeping some handy because you never know when you'll need it!

May 18, 2016

I swear by this stuff it works wonders!! I had a fungal rash due to medication and health issues that just wouldn't go away with any help from doctors! My friend suggested to rub this on my neck and without a couple of days it left! And I haven't had any problems since, it's an amazing natural anti fungal and germicide! I use it for so many things- face masks for problem spots on my face, rashes on body, for my hair and also cleaning my makeup nrushes!!

March 16, 2016

I suffer from acne on the back! I put this in a spray bottle and spray it on my back every night! Since I've started this my back has never been clearer! The smell is so relaxing so I spray it on my back at night! Great for many other things, if I feel like my hair been over done with products I will add a drop of this into my shampoo and my hair feels back to normal!

January 21, 2016

Tea tree oil has many benefits seeing as it's a herbal antiseptic. It's great for acne, bug bites, minor scrapes and it can also be added to shampoo to prevent head lice or if you have an itchy scalp. It has a clean herbal scent and it's all natural!

August 24, 2015

Holista tea tree oil has been a lifesaver for me. When my daughter was in elementary school lice was a big problem. I would add a few drops of this to our shampoo and conditioner and also rub a little behind her ears and her neck..Yhanks to the tea tree oil she never once got lice :-)