• hollister malaia perfume
  • hollister malaia perfume

hollister malaia perfume Reviews

Ranked #887 out of 1215 in Perfume

Hollister malaia perfume is the natural beauty of a sundrenched Hollister girl. The essence of crisp water, sheer florals, and soft woody tones. The allure of the ocean and the California sun. Contains alcohol-flammable until dry.

January 28, 2016

I've been using this perfume since I was in grade 11 (5 years ago, lol) I switch it sometimes because it can get to be too much if you wear it every single day, but I love it and I'll never stop buying it :)

May 01, 2012

I received this as a present. I would not have bought it, otherwise. I usually do not go for scents like this one but once I tried it, I really liked it allot. I'd recommend it.

January 30, 2011

Its a great scent! Definitely for youth though, its a little too fruity and "laguna beach" for more established class. None the less, I'm additcted to the smell and its a great buy. Smell lasts for days on clothes. Love it!

May 16, 2009

Great, GREAT, GREAT! I love this perfume. But personally I think it's more for the younger crowd, 12-26. It has a refreshing scent and others will notice the smell.

February 24, 2009

Great smell and cute bottle! perfect for teenagers

September 17, 2008

wonderful scent, semi floral but not over powering.. scent does not wear off fast.. worth every penny and the bottle lasts alot longer than most other perfumes...

Neuven added a new review for