Home Health Castor Oil-Cold Pressed & Cold Processed

Ranked #167 out of 211 in Natural Therapies

October 23, 2014

basddhsfajdbsfjdfkjsjkdjsjkdjfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

January 04, 2014

I love castor oil. I hate the smell though. I bought it to make my own oil cleanser and hair oil/moisturizer. I have very dry skin and even my scalp gets dry flaky skin (not dandruff, actual flaking skin like on my face and elbows, etc). It is a great moisturizer and has anti fungal properties too. You can use it for hair growth (though I haven't tested it) but I use it on my face along with some other oils and I haven't noticed any different hair growth but maybe there is not enough hair to notice, it does wonders when you massage some castor oil and almond oil into your scalp though and leave in for two hours and then wash out. makes the hair nice and soft and scalp is moisturized.

January 26, 2013

Before purchasig this product I did numerous amount of research about castor oil. My initial purpose is to use castor oil to regrow my brows that has been overplucked to say the least and maybe a little more lashes on my end as I wasn't blessed with gorgeous long lashes.

I started using this about 4 months ago and it has been a miracle product I would say didn't really expect much but when I started seeing the results from applying this oil at night time to my brows I was amazed. I also read that some moms use this from their kids eczema and I did the same to my son and nephew and so far so good.

I would totally recommend this product based on my personal experience.