Home Improvement

Home Improvement Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 970 in DVD

April 18, 2016

Home Improvement is sitcom classic.
It's a family show but it targets men more.
Not a fan of Tim Allen so I only watched it
when nothing else was on tv.

April 17, 2016

A great wholesome tv show which I enjoyed watching back in my day. Entertaining for the whole family to watch. First show to introduce Pamela Anderson on tv.

June 03, 2015

Great TV show, I enjoy watching reruns still to this day!!!

May 07, 2015

Funny show. Brothers & I would always watch this.

May 07, 2015

My husband never missed an episode of Tool Time. It had Pamela Anderson as the 1st tool girl helper. I never did understand the design plan of their house. It was strange. This is a very funny show and Tim Allen and Richard Karn had great chemistry on air.

May 01, 2015

My family has some of these on DVD and they are so funny. A feel good family show, clean humor. As a kid I always wanted to see who the neighbor over the fence was but it need showed his face!! I like this show :)

May 01, 2015

My Dad always watched this show and my siblings and I would join him. Tim Allen is a talented comedian and he always brought some funny energy to every show. There was never a dull moment with "Tim the Tool Man Taylor". His faceless neighbor piqued my curiosity. I wanted to see what he looked like. LOL! :-)

May 01, 2015

This is another hilarious show that my sister and I used to watch all of the time . Am I the only one that always wondered at the time. "What does Wilson's face look like" ?

Description:
Tim "The Toolman" Taylor, host of the home-improvement show "Tool Time," definitely is not as handy at home as he is on screen. He and his wife, Jill, raise three boys who are racing toward adulthood. The Taylor family often relies on next-door neighbor Wilson, who provides unconventional wisdom and perspective to the Taylors' personal and familial crises.