Honest Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 72 in Baby Wipes

March 16, 2017

I had heard and seen a lot of this brand and thought I'd try it out. I bought the wipes because they were on sale. I found that they were very scratchy for a babies bottom and didn't work very well. I haven't bought them again but just use them as hand wipes.

March 13, 2017

I really do like those wipes but they are hard to afford. I wish we could get better deals on those here in Canada. I found a compromise and using 7 generation wipes instead. I wish i could afford HONEST wipes as i would then buy them but they are cost prohibitive

March 01, 2017

This company knows how to treat a baby's bottom! The wipes are large and thick and so durable. They are scent-free which means they are not laden with unnecessary artificial ingredients just for the sake of adding ingredients. This product is pricier than the average pack of wipes but they are also superior.

January 24, 2017

These are GREAT wipes!!! However I cannot find them in my area-- so it is not worth ordering online, because they come from the states, and the american dollar isn't the best right now!

January 24, 2017

Loved these wipes on my little one bottom! So gentle and no terrible scent - cleans nice leaving no harsh smell or reaction on the bum like other brands have done!

April 27, 2016

These wipes I love because of what they are made out of. They are actual fabric and have safe ingredients. At least one of many that are safer than other brands. My son gets wiped easily and since they changed their packaging, their wipes are even more moist! If they weren't as moist now, then I would have given them a 4 star but they have improved! They have a subtle scent and no nasty baby powder scent. I highly recommend you getting them in a bundle to save money and have amazing customer service!

January 27, 2016

Love these! I feel confident using these for my baby's bum, her face, her hands, etc. I have a pack in the car, the kitchen, the nursery and just about everywhere as they are so handy. They are also great with my baby's highly sensitive skin. I am loyal to these wipes and won't use another brand on my baby.

January 06, 2016

Love thsee wipes my daughter is two and I have used them scenes the beginning. They are so thick . Great smell. Works really well.

December 30, 2015

Honest Baby Wipes;

My new baby nephew has been using these as his mother purchased for 2 months.

Very happy with the wipes!
    Cleanse very well, very gentle on the baby's skin (even we snuck in a few wipes for ourselves)

Very gentle, very slight natural scent which is great, looked up ingredients are very good!!!

Good company, promoted well,

it is expensive, but worth it for the benefits of the baby

December 29, 2015

no gross scent on these . i find some smell worse than the mess your cleaning... these are thick and clean well