• Honest Baby Wipes
  • Honest Baby Wipes

Honest Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

April 27, 2016

These wipes I love because of what they are made out of. They are actual fabric and have safe ingredients. At least one of many that are safer than other brands. My son gets wiped easily and since they changed their packaging, their wipes are even more moist! If they weren't as moist now, then I would have given them a 4 star but they have improved! They have a subtle scent and no nasty baby powder scent. I highly recommend you getting them in a bundle to save money and have amazing customer service!

January 27, 2016

Love these! I feel confident using these for my baby's bum, her face, her hands, etc. I have a pack in the car, the kitchen, the nursery and just about everywhere as they are so handy. They are also great with my baby's highly sensitive skin. I am loyal to these wipes and won't use another brand on my baby.

January 06, 2016

Love thsee wipes my daughter is two and I have used them scenes the beginning. They are so thick . Great smell. Works really well.

December 30, 2015

Honest Baby Wipes;

My new baby nephew has been using these as his mother purchased for 2 months.

Very happy with the wipes!
Cleanse very well, very gentle on the baby's skin (even we snuck in a few wipes for ourselves)

Very gentle, very slight natural scent which is great, looked up ingredients are very good!!!

Good company, promoted well,

it is expensive, but worth it for the benefits of the baby

December 29, 2015

no gross scent on these . i find some smell worse than the mess your cleaning... these are thick and clean well

December 29, 2015

The no scent wipes are perfect as I am sensitive to scents. Most importantly the wipes are textured which makes it easier to clean up baby quickly.

October 09, 2015

They're wipes and they get the job done. But to costly for me. Lovely packaging and soft to touch & on my baby's bum.

May 28, 2015

Honest Company baby wipes are my favourite wipes so use. They are more expensive than most other brands but are a better quality. The wipes are thick and don't break apart as you're using them. I often buy Honest Company wipes (and diapers) for baby shower gifts!

December 31, 2014

These are from the Honest Company and my daughter orders these. They are awesome wipes and all completely natural with no chemicals. They are very thick and 1 usually does the trick.

September 10, 2014

This is a great company for baby products. I love the smell of the wipes. awesome

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches