Honest Company Diapers Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 509 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

February 20, 2017

I am/was a huggies mom as it seems the best quality and value but after using the honest company I think we've decided to make the switch! Lasting through the nights, cute design and oh so soft on my sons tush. Very good quality.. a bit pricier then what we paid for huggies but in this case I think we're making the switch!

February 10, 2017

With my older two boys, I was a dedicated H brand user. I liked the way they fit, they were cost-effective and I could buy them anywhere. I had never even heard of The Honest Company. When I did hear about them I had no kids in diapers. Figures that would happen because I loved the pictures. They were adorable. The idea of them on a cute little baby bum was so perfect that I knew I had to try them when HD was born.

There is no store that carries these closer than two hours away from me so really my only option was the website. For the most part it is user-friendly. I did get "stuck " in a total about how to use the site that I wasn't fond of but that is more to my personal preference to figure things out for myself. I like that I can substitute packs of diapers in different sizes so if we are close to moving up a size but not quite there yet you can change them. However, you can not choose the same print more than once, and you cannot substitute the big wipes pack for smaller travel sized packs. Although, they only hold 10 wipes anyways and on a bad day you would probably need to carry a bunch of them.

I ordered my bundle on Friday, by Tuesday morning they were on my doorstep. After everything was said and done it came to about $140 CDN, which is about $20 more than if I purchased my old H brand locally, or about $40 more if I make the 2-hour drive to buy the same H brand at Costco. All in all, I am okay with the price, and having them at my door in 2 business days I really can't beat that.

The box is really pretty, like really pretty. Not that it makes a difference with literally anything, but it was the first thing I noticed. The diapers are too, the examples you see online do no justice to the awesome designs that are on these diapers.

When I put them on him I immediately noticed how well they fit. I was actually blown away by the comparison of the other brand to this. They fit perfectly. When wearing just an onsie there is no diaper showing, he literally could be wearing underwear instead. That is how well they fit. The diaper isn't spilling out of his clothes. That does not compromise the absorbency at all. We have had less "blowouts" and leaks with these than ever before.

The wipes, however, are not my favourite. They do not come out one-at-a-time like they should. It is almost like they are not folded properly as they come out in bunches, which is unfortunate. I would chalk it up to a bad batch but it has been a problem through more than one bundle.

Notes:

The website boasts free shipping, but unless you live in a designated area you don't qualify. I was dinged with both shipping and an international surcharge.
    These diapers fit the same from beginning to the end of their weight range, amazing.
    Wish List:

The wipes to come one-at-a-time instead of in large bunches.
    The travel packs to have more wipes in them.
    Love It:

Shipping was fast.
    The prints are amazing.
    They fit incredible.
    As you can see my loves far outweighs the wishes, I will continue to purchase these diapers for as long as necessary. I will wait to see what their training, sleep, and swimming diapers are like as I have no need for them at this time but I have high hopes as the diapers have left me nothing to but pleased.

Review originally posted at madmommysite.wordpress.com

October 11, 2016

Un petit look mignon pour des couches . Bonne qualité quoi que un peu plus mince. Agréable au regard bien sur . Pas irritante pour la peau de bébé. J`aime bien, un petit luxe de temps en temps

September 15, 2016

These are super cute diapers, which claim to have "no chemicals" but they are smaller than regular sized diapers and are useless preventing leaks. I had newborn and size one. The size one just fit my 8lb baby

September 06, 2016

Purchased a box of size 5 for our son from Indigo book store. Loved the prints and the companies message about healthy products so decided to try it. We are Huggies diaper users. I have tried other diapers and none were as good as Huggies in my opinion until we tried Honest company diapers! They fit great they hold so much liquid they almost dry as baby wears them. No leaking over night and great patterns to choose from. We bought the box of pattern with boat anchor and skulls. For a box of 50 at 24.99 the price is affordable to at least give it a try!

August 31, 2016

I really wanted to like these diapers because they are made with sustainable materials and are also really cute! Unfortunately they don't seem to work as well as pampers or huggies. I cannot justify purchasing for the lack of effectiveness and the price.

August 24, 2016

I love these diapers mostly just because their prints are so cute. They are really expensive though so I don't use them as my daily diaper but like to have a pack on hand to wear on cute occasions. As diapers they are pretty effective haven't had any leaks or anything. Would like them more if they had a wetness indicator. Also they fit small.

July 11, 2016

These diapers are so adorable. I ended up switching from pampers/huggies because of my daughters sensitive skin. I started using all diffrent types that claimed they didn't have any chemicals ( seventh generation and earth) but they didn't perform the same way the honest ones did. The fit is great and holds on to my little mover and shaker. It actually can hold a lot of pee. Bonus it has cute prints, downside the price. Luckily you can find them on sale every so often, so I stock up when I can

July 11, 2016

I only ordered the trial pack of these diapers, and never ordered again from the company. While I liked the diapers (and of course that they had designs!) I could just never justify how much more I would be spending then if I purchased just plain old diapers. I resorted to buying a couple adorable diaper covers for when my toddler was running around in only a diaper.

July 10, 2016

I love these!! We cloth diapers, but sometimes you need disposables, when you're on the road for example or when battling yeast. These are my go to ones. Eco friendly, disposable and cute! They hold a decent amount of pee, the fit is great and I don't feel I'm letting my baby sit in chemicals.