Honest Company Diapers Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

October 11, 2016

Un petit look mignon pour des couches . Bonne qualité quoi que un peu plus mince. Agréable au regard bien sur . Pas irritante pour la peau de bébé. J`aime bien, un petit luxe de temps en temps

September 15, 2016

These are super cute diapers, which claim to have "no chemicals" but they are smaller than regular sized diapers and are useless preventing leaks. I had newborn and size one. The size one just fit my 8lb baby

September 06, 2016

Purchased a box of size 5 for our son from Indigo book store. Loved the prints and the companies message about healthy products so decided to try it. We are Huggies diaper users. I have tried other diapers and none were as good as Huggies in my opinion until we tried Honest company diapers! They fit great they hold so much liquid they almost dry as baby wears them. No leaking over night and great patterns to choose from. We bought the box of pattern with boat anchor and skulls. For a box of 50 at 24.99 the price is affordable to at least give it a try!

August 31, 2016

I really wanted to like these diapers because they are made with sustainable materials and are also really cute! Unfortunately they don't seem to work as well as pampers or huggies. I cannot justify purchasing for the lack of effectiveness and the price.

August 24, 2016

I love these diapers mostly just because their prints are so cute. They are really expensive though so I don't use them as my daily diaper but like to have a pack on hand to wear on cute occasions. As diapers they are pretty effective haven't had any leaks or anything. Would like them more if they had a wetness indicator. Also they fit small.

July 11, 2016

These diapers are so adorable. I ended up switching from pampers/huggies because of my daughters sensitive skin. I started using all diffrent types that claimed they didn't have any chemicals ( seventh generation and earth) but they didn't perform the same way the honest ones did. The fit is great and holds on to my little mover and shaker. It actually can hold a lot of pee. Bonus it has cute prints, downside the price. Luckily you can find them on sale every so often, so I stock up when I can

July 11, 2016

I only ordered the trial pack of these diapers, and never ordered again from the company. While I liked the diapers (and of course that they had designs!) I could just never justify how much more I would be spending then if I purchased just plain old diapers. I resorted to buying a couple adorable diaper covers for when my toddler was running around in only a diaper.

July 10, 2016

I love these!! We cloth diapers, but sometimes you need disposables, when you're on the road for example or when battling yeast. These are my go to ones. Eco friendly, disposable and cute! They hold a decent amount of pee, the fit is great and I don't feel I'm letting my baby sit in chemicals.

1.5/5

July 04, 2016

I got a bunch of these at my shower and was really wanting to try them because the prints are SO adorable! I've had more blowouts in these than any other diaper. They also run small in size so don't stock up on a bunch unless you wanna be stuck with them. Target does return them so I will be returning the size 1's my 10 lb son already grew out of. I wish these were better quality because they're adorable. They also seemed to cause diaper rashes, I don't think they're very absorbent.

June 15, 2016

Another product from this company that is highly dissapointed for me. This diapers are so ruff and hard on baby sensetive skin, my baby had a huge scrathes from them, because material almost like a paper. Plus its not absorbent as pampers as an example. And very pricy. I dont care what print is on the diaper i want it to work and be soft

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Price matching

Mariolad added a new review for
    vitry eye care

smontero84 added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

fishinggal has posted in the forum topic
    Underwear