Honest Company Hand Soap

Honest Company Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 105 in Hand Soap

November 28, 2016

I really like how your hands smell after using this handsoap. It ckeans really well but doesnt make your skin feel dry or tight after. I have very sensitive skin but I am able to enjoy this soap!

December 29, 2015

i wish this was not so expensive.. i love this company i recieved a gift pack ... but really with shipping its not for me ts just to much money. cleans great and hydrates

December 29, 2015

I purchased the lavender hand soap. It left a slight scent after washing which I like.

August 05, 2014

This is all we use in our house. They have great scents and our hands dont feel dry after washing many times during the day.

June 18, 2014

I received the Honest Company's lemongrass hand soap in their free trial package. While it's a good, non-drying hand soap with a nice light scent, it didn't blow my socks off, and at $5 a bottle (plus shipping!), it's probably not something I'd buy on a regular basis.

That said, the biggest benefit of this product is the company's "Honestly free guarantee" - no phthalates; parabens; phosphates; chlorinated or brominated solvents; organophosphate pesticides; laureth sulfates; BPA; etc., etc., etc. (check out their website for a much more detailed list). They take "non-toxic" very seriously, so if it's really important to you that you're using products that don't contain anything harmful to you or the environment, this may be the soap for you.