Honest Company Healing Balm Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 1215 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 26, 2017

I use the Honest Company Healing Balm for my baby's minor scratches and diaper rashes. I was surprised in the beginning to see how fast they were cleared after using the balm. Although it's a bit pricy, I am impressed with the product.

September 15, 2016

I rec'd this as part of a newborn bundle. This is great for chapped hands or little bums! LO had eczema and helped to clear
    A little goes a long way and I have Purchased again! Love it!

June 27, 2016

I just started using this product when baby #3 arrived, and I absolutely love it, goes on nice and smooth, we haven't had any skin irritations and it's great knowing you're using a well made product on your baby!

March 16, 2016

I have used the Healing Balm just a few times and I am already loving it. I had really chapped lips and some dry areas on my face for a while now, and nothing was getting rid of it. I tried the Healing Balm and it got rid of the chapness in overnight. I love how this is organic so I do not have to worry about what I am putting on my face.

February 11, 2016

Love this stuff! Whenever my face gets really dry or I get a slight rash I put this on and I'm healed the next day. It's also good on sunburns- love this stuff!

January 27, 2016

I cannot say enough about how great this product is for my baby. She would break out in a rash with just about every diaper rash lotion out there and this has saved her skin. We use this regularly for diapers changes and the oily nature blocks wetness from her skin in a brilliant way. My LO also suffered from baby ezcema and this was amazing for treating her breakouts. I also apply this to just about any rash or breakout she may get and it;s gone almost immediately.

December 29, 2015

This product can be used in so many different situations, from diapers rash, scrapes and all the way to a barrier for hands that are washed multiple times a day. It has helped repair my skin big time!

October 12, 2015

Greasy feel but worked like a charm on a rash I got.. I learnt that if you're sick and have a red and itchy nose from it being runny, put alittle of this where it's sore!

April 27, 2015

I like this balm, but it has a scent to it that makes me not want to use it. It helps your skin when is dry!

April 27, 2015

The Honest Company's healing balm is a nice alternative to petrochemical balms. It can be applied clear and thick to the skin but soaks in nicely and has lasting overnight protection.