Honest Company Laundry Detergent
Good

Honest Company Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 248 in Laundry Care

January 27, 2016

I have never had any problems with this detergent not cleaning our clothes well.. but I also don't have kids with stained clothing! It works well for our clothes (and especially the delicates).. I love that it doesn't have any scents or chemicals to irritate our skin! Price is very comparable to the competition. Great product overall and I will continue to use! I love that we can now purchase these products in Canada!

October 19, 2015

this detergent works great on lightly soiled items, but how often do i have only lightly soiled items?... um, NEVER! i find that i have to pre-treat the stains, soak them, then sometimes wash twice to fully remove, but with other detergents i can just throw it in and get good results the first time. over all, i like the product, but i purchased it for baby laundry (as a more natural alternative), and its stain fighting power is just not up to my baby's messes :(

February 23, 2015

I tried this laundry detergent and was hoping to be impressed based on the reviews for it on the Honest Company website. While I like that it is free of nasty chemicals, I didn't like the absence of any scent at all - just a mild naturally derived scent would have been preferred. Also, I noticed that when I washed some clothes that were smoky, I could still smell the smoky smell even after washing. I wouldn't purchase this again.

November 05, 2014

The laundry detergent is expensive and does not work well at all..

August 05, 2014

I love their laundry detergent! It doesnt have any harsh smells and it cleans very well!

June 19, 2014

Love this laundry detergent. It has absolutely no scent whatsoever - clothes come out of the washer just smelling clean. It works great as a pre-treater, too, and with 70 HE loads in one bottle, it actually costs less than the store brand laundry detergent I was using before - and it's "Honestly Free" of all the nasty chemicals and compounds that the Honest Company guarantees will never be in its products.

I don't think I'll ever switch back to my old detergent.