Honest Company Shampoo and Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 552 in Body Wash

November 28, 2016

It's a little pricey but when it goes on sale, it's comparable. I love the smell of this body wash/shampoo. I like that it's gentle enough for the whole family to use.

October 04, 2016

I really like this product. The scent is subtle enough not to irritate my sensitive baby and lathers alright. It never irritates her eyes or skin and I can wash all of her delicate areas without worrying she will break out in a rash. I find the price point a little high for what it is but enjoy that I do not have to use different products on my baby to get the job done. It has sustainable ingredients and is safe for the whole family to use.

August 31, 2016

I really like this product, and use it for baby baths every night. I love that it is made with sustainable ingredients, and has minimal scents. I only wish it had a bit more lather. I find myself using more than I may need to because it is not very sudsy.

August 24, 2016

I wanted to love this product as I really like the honest company line of products and company itself. However the soap left my babies skin irritated and dry. Will not be using it in the future.

August 22, 2016

One of the products that I tried from honest.its great body wash and shampoo it lathers well, has a nice scent to it and cleans well. Pros no harsh chemicals,cons pricey

August 22, 2016

Excellent product with dual purpose of shampoo and body wash. The packaging is great and you can even refill the bottles. The cost and quality at costo cannot be beat- we always stock up. Perfect gift to give to a new mom or parents for their little one. Great quality and quality from a safe company!

July 12, 2016

We like this product. It smells great and we like that it can be purchased in a two pack at Costco. It works really well and we use it on both our small children daily. The large size is a good value for the price and we like the ingredients.

May 27, 2016

Love honest shampoo and body wash. Economical and love how it has no chemicals. I'm trying to cut down my carbon footprint so I feel good about choosing this product

May 17, 2016

I personaly did not like this product it didn't realy do anything for me i don't get how its a shampoo and body wash at the same time this product just didn't work for me

May 10, 2016

Just picked this up for our newest addition and love it! She has sensitive skin and I find it doesn't irritate her at all, unlike other body washes. I would recommend this product and will be using it for our newborn and toddler.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes