• honey bunches of oats honey roasted
  • honey bunches of oats honey roasted

honey bunches of oats honey roasted Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 329 in Cereal

January 19, 2017

This is one of my favourite, all time cereals. It has just the right amount of sweetness from the honey, and fills you up while also being decently healthy for you. Big fan!

January 18, 2017

Being a diabetic I have to watch my sugar intake but this cereal allows me the taste of sweetness without the damaging effects of too high a sugar content. I love the crunch too. I just love this product

October 03, 2016

LOVE this cereal. It is so delicious, the almonds, granola, oats and sweet honey taste. Yum! It is pretty nutritious based on the info on the box, so you don't ever have to feel guilty eating it either. I eat mine with almond milk and it's fantastic.

September 09, 2016

HA, I just bought this last week. Can you believe it, it was on sale for $3.00 a box !!! Perfect for putting in the Pantry even though I already had other cereal in there, at that price, buy it for later. I love having a full pantry. Makes me feel settled and love having food stock for friends and company.

Anyhoo, This cereal is awesome. Not too sweet either, only 6 grams of sugar per 2/3 cup portion. it is a 625 gram box too. Also, 30% of your daily Iron and that's just the cereal itself, not with the milk. oh, and zinc too which is good for skin and your immune system.

It is crunchy, mildly sweet, flakes and oat cluster. Honey is always good.

September 09, 2016

Very tasty cereal, little bit more sugar then i wanted, but it has great flavour and crunch to it. Its great for a snacks and for breakfast. Price is good.

September 09, 2016

I've seen this product in the store but never bought it. I got a sample in the mail and I said let me try it and to my surprise it taste really good. Even has a young adult I still tend to gravitate to the sweeter cereals but I end up liking this one very much. I like that its more healthier and its just the right level of sweetness. It is also a very filling breakfast cereal.