Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 359 in Cereal

The perfect medley of crispy oat flakes, delicious nut clusters and Honey Nut Cheerios.

March 10, 2017

I love this cereal, Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch, good for my health. I have it in the morning, to start my day. I use it as a snack between meals. With coffee and milk, in a cup, and the cereal is a great snack. At night, before bed, a fast snack to go to bed. Good taste, with milk, alone too. I recommend to everybody.

March 07, 2017

I love this cereal! It combines the goodness of oats and the value of Cheerios with the great taste of a granola-type cereal. I'm not a huge fan of regular Honey Nut Cheerios, but this is one of my favourites.

February 23, 2017

Cherios Honey Nut avec avoine croquant ,ceux la aussi sont vraiment bonne ,bon goût ,croquant etbon pour la santé .Cette sorte là je mets du yogourt a vanille a la place du lait très succulent .

January 19, 2017

I love this cereal. Honey Nut cheerios are already delicious, but the addition of the nut clusters just makes it SOOO much better! Very filling and healthy

December 02, 2016

This is a really healthy way to start your day and the added oats really make it a more hearty cereal that keeps you feeling full longer. The oat clusters are so good. Like little pieces of granola broken up into your cereal. It is one of my favourite cereals of all time and my kids really enjoy it too. It has less sugar than most children's cereals and doesn't make the kids go on a big sugar high. I feel like this cereal should be more expensive because it is so good, but I am glad it is not.

December 02, 2016

These are a really tasty variation on the traditional Honey Nut Cherrios, adding a bit of flavour and making my bowl of breakfast cereal seem just a little more filling and substantial to start the day. Love them!

September 27, 2016

Great nutritional way to start the day, or afternoon snack, for your little ones or for the whole family!! Delicious snack, that has been improved, time and again.

September 20, 2016

I like the nutty/crunchy taste and texture. I feel better eating this product over the kids cereal, However the grandkids like it too. so now I have to share with them

September 01, 2016

One of those cereals that falls into that category of "oops, poured too much milk, better add some cereal to the bowl. Whoops. Too much cereal now, gotta add more milk." Repeat until box is done. Yum.

May 20, 2016

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM is all I can say about this cereal