Honey Nut Cheerios Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 329 in Cereal

Honey Nut Cheerios cereal is a great tasting way to help lower your cholesterol. It's made with real honey for a delicious sweet taste and soluble fiber from whole grain oats to help lower your cholesterol.

January 19, 2017

Very nice cereal. I have been eating it since I was a child. Nice mix of slightly sweet, yet still healthy enough to eat every day. Very filling also.

January 19, 2017

Just a little bit of sweetness with lots of crunch. This is a staple in my house as a cereal and a snack. When you just need something with crunch without all that fat. Dual purpose. I like it so much in fact.....I buy it in the largest box that I can get.

January 16, 2017

This cereal has been a staple since I was a kid. I love the taste and the fact that you can eat it with or without milk. Its so good as a snack on its one. Add some raisins & dark chocolate chips, yum!

Updated On: January 16, 2017

This cereal has been a staple since I was a kid. I love the taste and the fact that you can eat it with or without milk. Its so good as a snack on its own. Add some raisins & dark chocolate chips, yum!

January 09, 2017

i enjoy the cereal its nutty taste. its is also great as a snack with or without milk. I also make healthy snacks with this cereal. i would highly recommend.

January 09, 2017

Its healthy and tastes great. you can add fruit, granola or yogurt to it if you want to which is a great as you can jazz it up.its affordable an d did i mention healthy

January 07, 2017

Well honey nut cheerios are a very crunchy sweet tasting cereal , even my kids perfer them over others , I enjoy carrying little containers for work when iam hungry or wanting a snack there perfect to have , The fibre helps me for the bathroom part for each day which I had problems with before with other cereals less sugar makes it so worth it healthier the better when we are trying to eat right .

January 07, 2017

I love Cheerios straight from the box with or without milk.
    always have on hand as have several little great nieces that enjoy them as a snack.
    Love when come on sale

January 07, 2017

This cereal is a staple in our household. My son loves it & I feel confident that he's getting something nutritious that he enjoys. Great quality at a reasonable price.

January 04, 2017

Honey nut cheerios is my favorite cereal I eat it almost every morning. It has a great taste and is full of fiber and vitamin so all so good for you. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.

December 20, 2016

A classic cereal that is great for the whole family.

Honey Nut Cheerios are one of the first cereals that I choose to feed my growing toddlers, and I can't help but sneak some for myself. They make a great easy and healthy snack and are a great shape and size for little fingers.

*I make sure not to feed to children under 1 year of age due to the honey content. Better safe, than sorry!