Honey Nut Cheerios Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 357 in Cereal

Honey Nut Cheerios cereal is a great tasting way to help lower your cholesterol. It's made with real honey for a delicious sweet taste and soluble fiber from whole grain oats to help lower your cholesterol.

March 25, 2017

This is my favourite cereal ever. The flavour of this is amazing, tastes just like honey. The cheerios are so crunchy, and the best part is that this isn't that bad for you! The price of this isn't awful either. It has been my favourite since I was a kid, and will remain that way !

March 24, 2017

I don't find the price on this cereal too bad compared to others.
    However I don't find this tastes good at all I don't like honey so this was awful I myself perfer the original ones

March 23, 2017

We love Cheerios in our home, I love that there are different varieties and we cycle through the different ones, we usually have the honey nut and original but also love the other varieties as well. A staple in our home.

March 16, 2017

Love that Cheerios are now gluten free! We rotate with buying all their flavours although the Honeynut seems to a favourite in our house. Not only do we enjoy them for breakfast but they are great eating them dry when you just want a snack

March 08, 2017

J'achète ces céréales pour les collations de ma fille et j'adore. Elle aime bien le goût. C'est un choix santé et délicieux contrairement à bien d'autres sortes de céréales

March 08, 2017

It's my favorite cereal of all time. I love that their not too sweet, yet sweet enough not to have to add sugar. I eat them at any time of day. It's a great dinner when you don't feel like cooking.

March 07, 2017

Honey Nut Cheerios has always been a staple in my kitchen. Lately I've been more creative and instead of having cereal with milk, I've been adding the Honey Nut Cheerios to yogurt and it adds nice texture and flavour. Love it! It's at a great price point and there are sales occasionally.

March 06, 2017

A healthy choose in a cereal. This cereal keeps its crunch even after the milk is added to it. Great snack also for children during school or after. Has a great honey taste that you do not need to add sugar to this cereal.

March 03, 2017

my children growing up loved these cereal honey nuts cheerios it stayed crunchy in milk and is great without milk as an after school snack. I would sometimes give them a snack bag full for recess or their walk home from school. after they left home one by one we still buy it and enjoy it

March 02, 2017

If someone asks me what my fav cereal is, Well honey nut cheerios is in my top 2 ! :)

I often find myself eating these as a late night snack instead of breakfast.

Has a great taste and isnt too sugary which is great