Hostess chocolately cup cakes
Good

Hostess chocolately cup cakes Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 209 in Baked Goods

January 05, 2017

I have never been a HUGE fan of these Hostess cupcakes, but I wont deny they do taste pretty good. I have found its harder to find them now though, at least in Canada. I ate them more when I was a kid and didn't have to worry about all that fat, but I wouldn't turn one down if someone offered me one now. Very moist and the filling is tasty too.

November 12, 2016

I used to find these at all the stores, but lately they are not available around here. I love these little cupcakes. The chocolate cake is soft and moist, the crème filling is nice and light, the frosting is not too sweet. They are great for lunch because of being individually wrapped.

September 29, 2016

I have been purchasing more of these hostess products of lately mainly because they are on sale a lot but also because the varieties we have tried we have loved. I got these on our last grocery trip and they were on sale for 2/$6.00 and they looked yummy.

These ended up being super soft and fresh, I really liked the layer of chocolate on the top of the cupcakes and the cream filling was perfect without being too sweet. I would defiantly buy these again.