Hostess twinkies
Good

Hostess twinkies Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 210 in Baked Goods

February 17, 2017

I have had a few twinkies in my day and I don't understand what all the fuss is about. They don't have a whole lot of flavor to them and the cream filling is rather underwhelming. Certainly not a dessert I crave or one that I would purchase for regular consumption.

February 16, 2017

These are just ok. I didn't actually try my first Twinkie until my adulthood. The filling to cake ratio is way off, these need more of the filling. I don't enjoy the taste, very artificial tasting and not a great aftertaste either.

November 12, 2016

Twinkies are a thing from my childhood. I used to see them advertised in comic books all of the time. They are unique in shape and texture. The cake is sponge like and the cream filling is nice and gooey. I can't find them in Canada anymore. I hope they come back.

September 08, 2016

It has been a few years side I have had a Twinkie so when I noticed they were on sale 2/$4.00 I knew I had to get them. These are always very soft and have the percent amount of cream inside.

I also have a 4 year old son who has tried them for the first time and loved them, now he asks for a "winkie" whenever I offer him a treat. I will defiantly purchase these again.