HOT COUTURE GIVENCHY PERFUME

HOT COUTURE GIVENCHY PERFUME Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 1216 in Perfume

November 21, 2016

The staying power of this perfume will lasts for days... if you want to re-wear an outfit your wore previously while spraying this perfume, you dont have to spray again! I love this smell - it is so attractive. Anything I have worn this, both men and women have asked what I am wearing... love love love. It is expensive but worth the money!

May 01, 2016

my best friend wears this perfume and let me tell you it smells amazing and its almost the only perfume that does not give me a headache and also ladies the guys love it!!!!

February 02, 2016

This is a classic must have LOVE perfume . I really fell in love woth it the first time I smelled it. It is one of those perfumes you wear out when you look amazing or you just want to fell sexy.

January 01, 2016

This perfume is my ABSOLUTE FAV!! I wear this on a night out when I am dressed up. It suits my "sexy" mood. It wears well. Although the perfume lasted much longer than the toilette, which you can't purchase anymore. I get lots of compliments on this fragrance when I wear it.

November 19, 2015

The smell if this perfume literally smells like candy. I always used to wear it, but once i started having kids I just cant bring myself around to spending $100 on a bottle of perfume. Good gift idea though! :)

November 04, 2015

HOT COUTURE GIVENCHY PERFUME;

MY FAVORITE PERFUME and sadly today as we speak sprayed my last spray from my bottle
lasted me over a year!!!

Need to replenish

Pros:

Unique scent
I always receive compliments
comes in eau de perfum or eau de toilette (depending on budget and / or strength of perfume)
Pretty yet simple bottle
Comes in great gift sets
The scent lasts all day on you
just a few sprays is all you need

Cons:
Some may consider it pricey

just absolutely my number # 1 perfume!!!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes