Hot Paws

Hot Paws Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 322 in Accessories

May 05, 2016

The last couple of years I have found the quality of these gloves has dropped! I used to always buy them for my kids, and for my daughter they were fine. When I bought them for my son at first they were fine, now that he's far more active we have discovered that they are not durable, they do not keep his hands warm and the quality is just not there anymore. The last pair I bought for him were horrible the stitching inside was so bad he couldn't get his fingers all the way in the gloves!

March 23, 2016

Hot Paws is well known and reliable brand.
    I have a pair that I wear for snowboarding/skiing.
    I invested in the plain black ones because they
    don't really have all that many desirable colours.
    They could work on that... not all that trendy looking.

March 23, 2016

I have been wearing Hot Paws gloves and mitts since I started going to school at the age of 4. It's a trusted, quality brand that you can count on to keep you warm. Not the most beautiful things but keeping the feeling in your hands IS a beautiful thing mid january.

February 18, 2016

they're one of the best and well-known companies out there. they work extremely well and are often under-rated... but at the end of the day, in this Canadian weather, you need something that will keep your fingers warm and this is the product

February 01, 2016

I've had these a lot through the years and in the climate where I live they are a must for me and my family.

January 27, 2016

I love Hot Paws! We stay at and maintain the Foster Parent Association's camp near Sundre, Alberta and are outside often. These gloves keep my hands super warm. They also fit really well and are comfortable.
    I have had several pairs and they last for a very long time. Well-made and definitely worth the moderate price.
    My granddaughter loves them too.

January 24, 2016

Hot Paws are Gloves are great they;re very thick and keep your hands so nice and warm these are great to have especially here in Canada where it's so cold during the winter months I've shoveled outside for about an hour with these gloves on on very cold winter days and when I went back in the house my hands were nice and warm my husband also has a pair of these Gloves and he loves them as he also does quit a bit of shoveling

January 06, 2016

Great winter gloves. I wear these when I go snowmobiling.

January 05, 2016

My husband ,daughter and myself all have hot paws they are the warmest winter gloves around ,we love them, they keep our hands so warm

May 21, 2015

Hot Paws are amazing winter gloves! They keep your hands super warm and dry. They are great quality and perfect for if your winters are pretty cold. They work really really well when I wear them my hands stay nice and toasty.

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone tried Monat hair care?

slk86 has posted in the forum topic