Hot Tools Spring Ceramic Curling Iron (1-1/2")
Good

Hot Tools Spring Ceramic Curling Iron (1-1/2") Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 51 in Curling Iron

HOT TOOLS nano ceramic curling iron has ultra smooth surface for frizz free styling. Its patented pulse technology and extra long cooling tips make it a perfect salon use styling tool.

March 31, 2015

My hair is very fine and takes a lot of effort to curl. No matter what I do, this iron doesn't get the big curls I want. It leaves me with these little waves that fall out very easily. The waves do look nice, and some of my friends with thicker hair have tried it and have had great results, but for my thin haired ladies, avoid.

January 15, 2013

I received this curling iron as a gift, and was extremely disappointed. It looked like it would work well, and it definitely did heat up quickly and nicely.. but it didn't curl my hair at all! I wouldn't recommend this product.

July 20, 2012

When I first got this curling iron I had short hair. It have me a nice bounce to my short locks. Now my hair is almost to my hip and it created a very nice bouncy curl. Love the outcome. Very happy with this purchase

May 01, 2012

I was shocked this was a hot tools product as besides my straightening iron this is my brand of choice I have another curling iron as well as a triple barrel. This iron heated up quickly however it did not curl well. I was definately disappointed

August 24, 2008

*Price: I give this a 3/5 stars because it's not too expensive. It's about the price you'd expect from a higher-end ceramic curling iron.

*Quality: I give this a 1.5/5 stars because it died on me after a month. I used this about 5 times a week, on average about 15 minutes long. I went to turn it on after about a month of use and... nothing. I was sorely disappointed.

*Effectiveness: I give this a 3/5 stars because it heats up quickly (30 seconds or so) and it did curl my hair but not necessarily better than any other curling iron.

-Extra notes: I may have just had a defective curling iron or something, so maybe that's why it died on me in such a sort time but regardless, it was just an average curling iron. I've had better luck with cheaper curling irons.

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag