Hot Water Bottles Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 487 in Remedies

November 15, 2016

With all these new products out there, I still revert back to the hot water bottle for cramps and aches. Mine has a little fussy sweater on it, so i can put it right to my skin without feeling the rubber material. Rather than loading myself up with pills, I like to sooth right at the source- so I put on my stomach or lower back when in bed. love this-it was one of the best gifts ever given to me!

January 06, 2016

I get so much use out of mine,not just when I'm sick but in winter when I'm cold ,love curling up with my hot water bottle

January 03, 2016

I recently purchased several as gifts for Christmas...they were covered in faux fur - so much fun! Nothing beats an old fashioned water bottle to sooth aches, and give comfort.

November 05, 2015

Every home should have one of these. Yes, they may be old fashioned but they're wonderful. Great for that extra cold night at bed time,the teenage girl's period discomfort, etc. I have always had and always will have one of these around.

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes